The ultimate series of guides to the best coffee houses, coffee shops and cafes in coffee hotspots around the world. We get to the heart of the blossoming coffee culture and track down the best cups of high-quality coffee. These guides are created for coffee lovers – whether local aficionados or coffee-starved tourists just passing through. All cafes are handpicked by a team of experts and include only the finest independent coffee venues, all serving locally roasted, premium-quality speciality coffee.
Handpicked by experts
All Coffee(In)Touch cafes are carefully chosen by our panel of coffee experts, who pick out hidden gems and individual café features, then provide expert roundups.
Expert reviews constantly updated
In order to provide the up-to-the minute lowdown on the best coffee venues, we continually refresh our Coffee(In)Touch Guides databases as our experts re-review and search for the new. By evaluating using criteria like coffee quality, dessert quality, food quality and atmosphere, our experts are building up highly descriptive coffee maps of the most popular cities all around the world.
- Database is guaranteed to be up to date and dynamic with instant data update notifications within the app, which also list the size of the update.
- Map view and list view show nearby cafes clearly, listing essential details and indicating whether they’re open or closed. You can choose to view only cafes that are currently open.
- Enhanced search functionality includes search by cafe name, address, closest Tube station, attraction or district.
- Sort by travel time to cafe, top rated, coffee quality and dessert quality.
- Top 25 coffee houses chosen by experts and updated regularly in response to ratings and reviews.
- Unique, easy and fun tool to compare coffee shops like a deck of cards – select, shuffle, spread out or view as a list.
- Detailed profiles are packed with professional photos and show the cafe name, address, phone number (which can be dialled instantly), opening hours, Wi-Fi availability, map location, expert roundup and ratings.
- Build up your own lists of favourites.
- Choose to share your location by SMS, email or Facebook.
- Submit comments and tips, rate coffee shops and post your own photos within the Coffee(In)Touch Guide. Do this while sipping your coffee in the very venue you are reviewing, or choose a venue to review from a list of nearby cafes or search by name.
- Mar 18, 2013We've reached more than 50,000 users
- Mar 11, 2013Android apps to be released soon
- Feb 28, 2013Paris: Coffee(In)Touch Guide is Out
- Jan 30, 2013Coffee(In)Touch Guides go local on Facebook
- Dec 07, 2012New York: Coffee Guide is Out
- Nov 19, 2012Hot news from the UK App Store
- Sep 15, 2012London: Coffee(In)Touch Guide Ver. 2.0.
- Aug 20, 2012New Cities for upcoming Coffee(In)Touch Guides
- Aug 17, 2012Hardcopy Guide Preorder
- Aug 07, 2012Content Update
- Aug 02, 2012Our App is Free!
- Jul 23, 2012Hello, World!
We are proud to announce that our top-ranking London: Coffee(In)Touch Guide App now has more than 50,000 active users worldwide! We would like to thank all of our customers for the fantastic interest they have shown in our app. We're working hard to deliver more of the exciting, expert content that we know you expect from our products, so stay tuned for future developments.
Calling all Android users! We are excited to reveal that our technical team is hard at work developing Android versions of the Coffee(In)Touch Guides. Soon even more coffee lovers will be able to use our apps to seek out the best brews around.
The Coffee(In)Touch Guides family is growing – we’re delighted to announce the arrival of the Paris: Coffee(In)Touch Guide in App Stores worldwide. You are now just a tap away from the perfect cuppa in the City of Lights. Packed with photos, roundups and ratings provided by experts, the Paris: Coffee(In) Touch Guide brings you hidden gems and local hangouts for those on the hunt for the best cup of premium-quality speciality coffee. What’s more, you’ll find everything you need to know in both French and English – perfect for everyone from a tongue-tied tourist to a die-hard Parisien. Stay in touch and keep your eyes peeled for new Coffee(In)Touch Guides coming soon.
Bean hounds rejoice! Coffee(In)Touch Guides are going local – all our guides now have their own dedicated Facebook pages. On each page you’ll find hot news and interesting facts about coffee culture in your favourite cosmopolitan location, as well as tips and chatter from the city’s coffee-loving community. You’ll also be the first to know when it comes to exciting news and updates from us at Coffee(In)Touch Guides. Log in and ‘like’ now to tune in to your local coffee network.
Attention Caffeine Junkies Worldwide! We have a new App in our family of Coffee(In)Touch Guides. Our New York: Coffee(In)Touch Guide is available in the App Store and includes only the very best NYC independent coffee shops where professional baristas make their incredible brews. The Guide is packed with the same amazing features and expertly created content that you love so much in our London: Coffee(In)Touch Guide. The App is completely offline that is very beneficial for international travellers. Now you can find your perfect cup of joe in two “coffee capitals” ... and still check back for more Guides coming soon.
The UK App Store has chosen our London: Coffee(In)Touch Guide as the most popular 'Food & Drink' guide. We are so proud to be top-ranked in our category and to be featured in the 'What’s Hot' pick. We have hundreds of 5-star reviews in App Stores worldwide, so we'd like to thank all our loyal customers – and all our brand new customers – for expressing their passion for our App. We are continuing to do our absolute best to meet – and hopefully even exceed – your expectations. Check back for updates very soon!
Attention all bean botherers! Check your iPhones, today we have a wrapped surprise for all our users and a real gift for new customers. Our London: Coffee(In)Touch Guide Ver.2.0. is LIVE and available in the AppStores worldwide. This powerful update includes brand new App design and user interface with loads of new features:
- Instant data update notifications within the App showing data size and sync options
- Save time and view only cafes that are currently open
- Fun comparing of up to 10 coffee shops in the unique form of a deck of cards with great kinematic effects
- Submit comments and tips, rate coffee shops and post pictures in within Coffee(In)Touch Guide while sipping your coffee in the very venue you are reviewing.
We have created the list of cities with top coffee culture to expand your coffee horizons and invite you to taste their amazing cups with the series of upcoming Coffee(In)Touch Guides. Vote for the most expected guides and opt in for notifications, we will immediately let you know when these guides are available on the AppStore.
We are proud that our London: Coffee(In)Touch Coffee Guide has reached its perfect shape with all content expertly created and packed with professional photos. Now we make a step forward and offer a printed version of our London: Coffee(In)Touch Guide for those who love the feel of paper on their fingertips.
London: Coffee(In)Touch Guide Ver. 1.0. went through an impressive content update. Last night we received a new pack of insider information from our experts and added new expert roundups and photos. And finally we have created our own Top25 list of best coffee shops in London based on overall ratings. We praise the venues included for doing consistently good job! And we remind you that our App sort lists allow you to choose coffee houses serving top-notch coffee or offering the most tempting desserts.
We decided to treat all coffee-addicts and decreased the price of our App from £2.99 to absolute zero. Now you can get London: Coffee(In)Touch Guide for Free! To enjoy our expertly created content and intuitive design you just need to find us in your local AppStore or get the App right from our website. Simple!
Today is THE day! Today London: Coffee(In)Touch Guide Ver. 1.0. iPhone App hit the AppStores worldwide! Our intuitive App was created by coffee-lovers and tech-addicts for London coffee connoisseurs and cosmopolitan people who travel the world tasting all the best cups. We offer a dynamic system that includes only the finest independent coffee venues in London, all serving locally roasted, premium-quality speciality coffee. Treat yourself to our amazing graphics and careful coffee shops selection. With this ultimate Guide for the best coffee in London packed with expertly created content, ratings, roundups and photos you always know a fantastic cup is never far away!